Flavonoids is known for the following benefits …
– Able to promote a smooth blood circulation and to interfere with the formation of atherosclerotic plague.
– Lowers cholesterol levels and lowers fats build-up in the blood stream.
– Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
– Have an anti-inflammation action, it is able to inhibit body’s natural enzymes that produce the chemical which park tissue inflammation.
– Ability in reducing pain, bleeding, bruising, and the fluid retention that result from tissue injuries.
– Act as anti-oxidant.
– Act as a free radical scavenger.
Source: Sky Fruit contains Flavonoids found in Ginkgo biloba