Do you have VITAMIN D3 DEFICIENCY? Here are foods rich in Vitamin D3.
What is Vitamin d3? Many of us in today’s fast paced lifestyle are lacking in the Vitamin d3. This is because they are constantly indoors and are not exposed to the rays of the sun. It is recommended to remove some time from your busy schedules and bask in the sunlight for at least 10 minutes 2-3 times a week. This would help you regain all the lost vitamin d3 in your body.
Don’t you all want healthy bones and teeth? People with adequate amount of vitamin d are well protected against deadly deceases like cancer and sclerosis. It is surprising to know that 50% of the population is vitamin d deficient! Eat food that is rich in vitamin d3 like- egg yolk, cheese, milk and fish to name a few.
Let us go through some of the Vitamin d3 benefits that are listed below:
1. Vitamin d keeps our teeth and bones strong and healthy: It is but obvious that vitamin d maintains good health of your bones and teeth. You can also drink milk on a regular basis each morning instead of taking the vitamin to increase your vitamin d count.
2. Prevents heart deceases: Not everyone are aware of the fact that Vitamin d helps in preventing or decreasing any chance of a heart problem.
3. Healthy lungs: There are a number of benefits of vitamin d3. Vitamin d supports the lungs by helping them function well and simultaneously also strengthen your cardiovascular health.
4. Immune system: Regular intake of vitamin d can strengthen your immune system that helps you fight against deceases in your body.
5. Insulin levels: Vitamin d controls the insulin level in the body and helps in managing diabetes.
As the old saying goes” Health is wealth”! Therefore, It is high time we acted fast in order to keep ourselves fit and healthy. Take walks in the sun and supplement your body with Vitamin d on a regular basis.
Jyoti Chabria is a Consultant Dietitian for many major hospitals, colleges and corporates in India. She is a national award winner for her nutrition product line ‘Nutriline’.
With over 20 years of experience, she aims to create public awareness in the field of healthcare and conduct several camps and workshops.
For more videos subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Stylecraze Beauty Videos:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5h…
Stylecraze Yoga Videos :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Bc…
Stylecraze Fitness Videos :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Bc…
Source: 5 Best VITAMIN D3 BENEFITS By Dietitian Jyoti Chabria