Pregnancy Tea is a combination of herbs extremely high in vitamins and minerals that are readily absorbed by the body. It is very health-building and nutritious for both mom and baby, and it tastes great too!
It had traditionally been used to help with the following:
– to tone the uterine muscle, preparing it for the work of labor and birth
– to help prevent postpartum hemorrhage due to a relaxed or atonic uterus
– relieves morning sickness
– keep the uterus working strongly and efficiently throughout labor and birth, including helping to facilitate placenta delivery
– helps aid postpartum recovery
Pregnancy Tea contains Red Raspberry Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Alfalfa, Chamomile, Oatstraw, and Peppermint Leaf. It is recommended for use during the entire pregnancy.
NOTE: Due to the Alfalfa in the combination, this product is not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications.
Use: Use 1 tsp. tea to 1 cup of water. Bring water just to a boil. Remove from heat and add herb. Cover and let steep for 15 – 20 minutes. Strain and enjoy. We suggest drinking 2 – 3 cups per day, or as desired. The tea may be prepared in quantity and refrigerated for up to two days, or a tea ball infuser can be used to make single servings.Organic Loose Leaf Tea
Safe for entire pregnancy.
Extremely high in vitamins and minerals that are readily absorbed by the body
Made in the USA
Buy now… $16.99
Source: Pregnancy Tea – Loose Leaf Tea 2.5 oz