Are you suffering from seemingly unexplainable and unpleasant symptoms like chronic tiredness, Poor memory, Brain fog, Irritability, Anger, Dizziness, Depression, Crying spells, Panic attacks, Low libido, Persistent extreme fatigue, Hyperactivity, Cravings for sweets and alcohol, Insomnia, Poor coordination and digestive issues? You may be experiencing the symptoms of a Candida Infection
• Frequent stomach pains and digestion problems
• Skin problems (skin infections, eczema, psoriasis, acne)
• Foggy brain / Trouble concentrating
• Constant tiredness and exhaustion
• Mood swings
• Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
• Anger outbursts
• Intense cravings for sugars, sweets, and breads
• Itchy skin
• Extreme Fatigue
• Low Libido
• Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
• Sensitivity to heat / cold
• Irritable bowel
• Low grade fever or low body temperature
These symptoms have been linked to an overgrowth of a common fungal organism known as Candida albicans – a fungus that is normally present on the skin and in the mucus membrane such as the vagina. mouth and rectum. The fungus can also travel through the blood stream and affect the intestines, throat and even the heart valves. Candida albicans becomes an infectious agent when there is some change in the body environment that allows it to grow out of control. Found in each one of us as a part of our intestinal flora. The problems arise when we eat too much sugar, take antibiotics for a period of time, or have a weakened immune system.
All these factors can ultimately lead to Candida infection, a condition that plagues so many people worldwide, yet most of them are unaware of it due to the lack of information presented in the mainstream media.
The good news is that this condition can be treated! If you are showing signs of a yeast infection there are several highly effective proven probiotic Candida Treatments available.
A big advantage of the probiotic products is that you do not have to stick to a strict diet when using them and they do not give the nasty side effects that conventional treatments can.
Candida Die off Symptoms;
Being on an anti-candida diet or taking anti-fungal (Candida) treatments will eventually cause Candida cells to "die-off".
This is a good thing because it is a sign that the Candida Yeast is actually dying but, the down side is that the dying cells of Candida may release toxins in high amounts and as a result, you may end up feeling worse than you did before you started your treatment. This is because the toxins are released often build up faster than the body can deal with via the natural elimination process. This 'die off' process is known as the Herxheimer Reaction. Common symptoms of Candida Die Off include;
• flu-like symptoms
• dizziness, brain fog
• diarrhea or constipation
• skin rash
These Candida Die Off Symptoms can last from one day to a week and can come and go as you continue your treatment.
There are ways you can ease the symptoms of Candida Die Off and these are outlined below.
How to Prevent Candida Die off
Chronic Candida can be quite difficult to remove from your body and it is likely that you will experience some of the symptoms of Candida Die-Off
A lot of these Candida Die-Off Symptoms can be avoided by following these guidelines:
• Drink plenty of purified water.
• include plenty of fibre in your diet.
• Taking Epsom salt or Baking Soda baths will help draw out the toxins.
• A sauna can help sweat out toxins.
• Increase the dosage of your anti-fungal supplements gradually according to your responses
• Take 2 activated charcoal capsules every six hours.
• Do not eat anything that may feed the Candid Yeast while taking anti fungals, this will make die of symptoms a lot worse.
• Try a Colon Cleansing product to get rid of toxins more quickly.
When taking anti-fungals or any other method of beating Candida, you must go at your own pace and not overwhelm your body by trying to kill of the Candida Yeast too quickly. The more severe reaction does not necessarily mean that you're killing more yeast; it just means that your body is becoming overwhelmed, and that is not good for the healing process. Candida Die-Off Symptoms can be really frustrating but stay the course. Every day the body is ridding itself of Candida is another day closer to restoring good health.